Oakley Airbrake Jet Black Speed MX Goggles Enduro MotorcrossOA57-979
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Oakley Airbrake Jet Black Speed MX Goggles Enduro Motorcross
Airbrake MX is equipped with a fully adaptable and serviceable chassis, allowing you to easily swap outriggers between tear-off and roll-off configurations, replace worn out foam faceplates or switch the strap to match your style.
Airbrake MX is for those who adapt and conquer because it lets them switch up their vision with the convenience of Oakley Switchlock Technology. Our unique design makes the process of lens changing fast and hassle-free so you can quickly swap lens tints to optimize visibility and comfort according to light conditions.
Comfort & Performance
Airbrake MX is composed of ultra-strong, yet lightweight, O Matter combined with flexible urethane. The rigid outer frame holds the lens securely without the bending that can cause visual distortion, and a soft and pliable inner faceplate conforms to your face like it was made just for you.
Airbrake MX lenses are injection molded under extreme pressure with high-impact Plutonite to creat a precise contour of optically correct geometry and clarity. Plutonite is the most optically pure lens material ever utilized for MX goggles. Airbrake MX precision lens curvature is matched with sleek frame architechure, expanding your field of vision to give you maximum peripheral vision.
Anti-Fog & Sweat Management
All Oakley MX goggles utilize our F3 and F2 anti-fog coatings to absorb moisture and eliminate haze. Frame vents engineered to provide optimized airflow keep your eyes cool and comfortable. Ultra-plish faceplate foam utilizes triple-layer construction to wick sweat off your face. Fleece layer draws liquid away from the skin and into the dual-density foam where capillary action moves moisture to the perimeter for quick evapoation.
- Injection-molded Plutonite lens material provides 100% protection against ambient* UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of lens with Flow-Coat Anti-Fog coating
- Integrated tear-off posts for mounting of optional laminated or standard tear-offs
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards
- Tested from 190 to 380 nanometers
- Exoskeleton chassis construction combines rigid O Matter exterior with a pliable thermoplastic urethane faceplate that conforms to your face comfortably
- Dual Switchlock mechanisms lock the lens securely in place
- Rigid O Matter strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Twin surge ports at top of chassis to channel airflow into the helmet
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of O-Hydrolix triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Matte black textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- Microcellular urethane lens gasket to seal out dust or moisture
- Dual-adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
- 7-pack of Oakley Laminated tear-offs included
- Zip-up Padded Goggle carry bag
Part Number: OA57-979