SIDI Crossfire 2 Boots Black / White 42EU / 8.5US3103839
SIDI CROSSFIRE 2, THE EVOLUTION OF THE CROSSFIRE BOOT
The latest addition to the Sidi Sport collection for off road. Its technical features make this boot a real gem of technology and design, developed and molded on the experience and competence of Sidi technicians combined with feedback from the racing field and pilots from the Sidi Sport stables.
The Sidi Crossfire2 represents the evolution of the Crossfire boot which in these past years has managed to stand out at the most victorious and multi-titled footwear in the off road sector, thanks to the extraordinary enterprises of Tony Cairoli and other Sidi champions.
The Sidi Crossfire2 has all well-known features that can be expected; Micro adjustable and replaceable buckle system that helps the boot fit to all shapes of feet with memory regulation straps. The Dual Flex System that allows improves leg flexibility and allows for a more natural and correct position on the foot pegs. The calf can be adjusted to widen the circumference of the boot and accommodate even wider calves. The whole boot leg upper is entirely replaceable and stitch free.
All parts of the boot can be replaced, making it possible to customize your own boot. The Crossfire2 SRS includes the Sole Replacement System, making it possible to switch easily and fast between different soles intended for Enduro and Supermotard.
- Lined with air Teflon mesh and Cambrelle
- Upper in leather and Microfiber material
- Replaceable shin plate
- Micro and replaceable Adjustable buckles
- Dual Flex System
- Adjustable Calf System
- New adjustable system of the area between the protective calf-exhaust and the front of the boot to allow a rider with a wider calf to be very comfortable.
- Replaceable Metatarsus Inserts
- Thermoplastic defender on the toe area
- Anatomically shaped heel
- Assembled and replaceable boot leg, it is stitch-free
- Nylon Inner sole with removable arch support
- Rubber sole